JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What with all the reloading shortages and cost pressures, I felt compelled to cast some bullets, using my adequate supply of molds, etc. All I lacked was some lead. I have plenty of hard metal, approx 20 Brinnell, but lacked some soft lead to alloy it with. I needed bullets approx in the 13 Brinnell range, for some low pressure rifle loads.

My favorite local supplier of bullet metals in right-sized ingots is Non-Ferrous Metals, Inc, located in the South Park neighborhood of Seattle, across the river from Boeing Field. If you live within driving distance of Seattle and need some lead alloys, I highly recommend them. Check their web site for a generous selection of alloys they can cook up to order, including Lyman No 2 (95-5-5), pure lead and pure tin. I ordered a 50 lbs batch of 20:1 lead-tin alloy to mix with my linotype-range scrap. Refreshed with some shiny new gas-check bullets, I'm off to the range tomorrow. - CW

Non-Ferrous Metals Inc

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads