Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Alittle help here

Reactions
So i traded for this gunsight scout and it came with this muzzlebreak that im 99% sure is for a suppressor ... If anyone could confirm this that would be great ... And if you could,send me in the right direction to get a supressor that would fit this break.
0224191328.jpg
that would be even better

jbett98

Reactions
It looks like an AAC 51 tooth adapter.
Most folks buy the suppressor and then fit the correct adapter for the barrel.
Tax stamps are more then 6 months out.
What caliber is it?

Last edited:

Taco_lean

Reactions
Gunsight scouts can sometimes have issues with suppresors. The sight can prevent the mount from sitting flat. Something to have a gunsmith check before you destroy a $800 can.

Reactions
You could ask the guy you traded what it fit?
And yes, ATF times are well above a year when using a trust. Just got one processed in 14 months.....:(

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp

Staff online