Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Alittle help here

Reactions
So i traded for this gunsight scout and it came with this muzzlebreak that im 99% sure is for a suppressor ... If anyone could confirm this that would be great ... And if you could,send me in the right direction to get a supressor that would fit this break.
0224191328.jpg
that would be even better

jbett98

Reactions
It looks like an AAC 51 tooth adapter.
Most folks buy the suppressor and then fit the correct adapter for the barrel.
Tax stamps are more then 6 months out.
What caliber is it?

Last edited:

Taco_lean

Reactions
Gunsight scouts can sometimes have issues with suppresors. The sight can prevent the mount from sitting flat. Something to have a gunsmith check before you destroy a $800 can.

Reactions
You could ask the guy you traded what it fit?
And yes, ATF times are well above a year when using a trust. Just got one processed in 14 months.....:(

LATEST REVIEWS

• Northwest Arsenal
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been there at least a couples times. We popped in today to see if the had a PS90. They...
    • CountryGent
  • Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47

Staff online