JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought an Alien Gear rig a while back. It's well made and affordable for sure. Like all the other IWB rigs though I find it bulky. I have molds for my 1911 (which is bulky) an my Kahr CW45 which is like most compact 45's. Normal people do just fine with big IWB rigs. I EDC with my Versacarry though. It works grea with either of my 45's. Zero bulk.

Never found a reason to oil anything. Just adjust the tension to your liking, and use a bit of locktite to keep it together. I've lost screws otherwise.
All you should need to do is rinse things off every once in awhile.

I also have a 3.0. I like it very much and haven't had a problem with it being too stiff. If you are worried about the skin wearing through, don't. They have a lifetime guarantee. I have dealt with a few times and they have had really good service.

I've never oiled by Cloak Tuck 3.0, but I do spray the inside of my full kydex holsters with some light CLP. I don't see why you could't do this on a hybrid, like the Alien Gear holsters, but I would make sure it only got on the plastic (kydex) side. The oil/CLP would just soak into the neoprene/leather side, and get funky.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top