JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought an Alien Gear rig a while back. It's well made and affordable for sure. Like all the other IWB rigs though I find it bulky. I have molds for my 1911 (which is bulky) an my Kahr CW45 which is like most compact 45's. Normal people do just fine with big IWB rigs. I EDC with my Versacarry though. It works grea with either of my 45's. Zero bulk.

Never found a reason to oil anything. Just adjust the tension to your liking, and use a bit of locktite to keep it together. I've lost screws otherwise.
All you should need to do is rinse things off every once in awhile.

I also have a 3.0. I like it very much and haven't had a problem with it being too stiff. If you are worried about the skin wearing through, don't. They have a lifetime guarantee. I have dealt with a few times and they have had really good service.

I've never oiled by Cloak Tuck 3.0, but I do spray the inside of my full kydex holsters with some light CLP. I don't see why you could't do this on a hybrid, like the Alien Gear holsters, but I would make sure it only got on the plastic (kydex) side. The oil/CLP would just soak into the neoprene/leather side, and get funky.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top