JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a really nice Smith model 27-2 3 1/2" that is way to nice to shoot. Think I'll take it for a walk around the show and see if I can't find it a new home.

I have a really nice Smith model 27-2 3 1/2" that is way to nice to shoot. Think I'll take it for a walk around the show and see if I can't find it a new home.
I tried it today with my like new 36 chiefs special and everyone wanted to give wholesale prices. Maybe tomorrow will be better!

DSCN0340.JPG
Made in 1975-76 3 1/2" 3T's, presentation case, tools. Amazing!

I saw an older Sako in .222 there today according to the tag.

I didn't pick it up so I don't know if it was a Vixen and I don't have any other details for you.

Came home with a vintage Colt Woodsman for myself.

Best show on the West Side.

You know the smell... old leather, old crusty lube turned crusty, some Mountian Man goodies.....

Bunch of stuff there.

Wish the one old man didn't want $75 for a magazine for my Grandpa's rifle... highway robbery.

Decent show. Good amount of tables. Not too much of the beanie baby, beef jerky, jewelry, and taser crap. If I'd have gone with a pocket full of cash, I'd have probably bought something, so it's good that I didn't.
But no one had any of the slightly obscure parts I needed. So sad.

Bummed I couldn't make it after all.. Did anybody happen to notice any Winchester 94's? My daughter's car had a sudden CEL, $600 to fix. I took it as a sign of God telling me to hold on to my money for now. Still bummed..

Parted with my 27-2 for an ungodly sum of money.

Picked up a very nice Sako Forester in 308 and came home with a pocket full of cash to boot!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews