JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's a project I did a few years ago after buying a fixed ACR stock from a member here. Sat on it for a few months, then the idea hit me... I was perfectly happy with my tromix stock but I wanted something more original and I also wanted to take advantage of the cheek rest the ACR provides... the built in QD mount is a plus too.

Here's the original

ACR-fixedstock-black.jpg

What do you guys think?

*I know I need some better pictures...

so I used a chopsaw and took out the lower half, and used wood screws from the ACE push button adapter to sink into the plastic, I think I might re-enforce it with some JB-weld or something but it hasn't loosened up. Looking to get a Magpul PRS2 recoil pad, I'll have red marks on my shoulder after a day of shooting.

Started out as a cheapo CIA WASR-10

Other parts are:
Ultimak Railed Gas Tube
Ultimak Long Railed Forend
Krebs Custom Enhanced Selector
Krebs Custom Trigger retaining plate
PWS J-Tac47 Compensator
Yugo Psitol Grip
Midwest Industries Heavy duty QD sling adapter
Recoil Buffer

planning on adding a Solar Tactical MFER magwell, and maybe a Battle Comp.

Yea I do need to clean up the edges a little, honestly, I didn't think it would work out as well as it did... it's still kinda a work in progress.

It is really balanced too, even with cutting 40% of it off, it's heavier than my previous tromix, and AR tube and stock.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top