JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's a project I did a few years ago after buying a fixed ACR stock from a member here. Sat on it for a few months, then the idea hit me... I was perfectly happy with my tromix stock but I wanted something more original and I also wanted to take advantage of the cheek rest the ACR provides... the built in QD mount is a plus too.

Here's the original

ACR-fixedstock-black.jpg

What do you guys think?

*I know I need some better pictures...

so I used a chopsaw and took out the lower half, and used wood screws from the ACE push button adapter to sink into the plastic, I think I might re-enforce it with some JB-weld or something but it hasn't loosened up. Looking to get a Magpul PRS2 recoil pad, I'll have red marks on my shoulder after a day of shooting.

Started out as a cheapo CIA WASR-10

Other parts are:
Ultimak Railed Gas Tube
Ultimak Long Railed Forend
Krebs Custom Enhanced Selector
Krebs Custom Trigger retaining plate
PWS J-Tac47 Compensator
Yugo Psitol Grip
Midwest Industries Heavy duty QD sling adapter
Recoil Buffer

planning on adding a Solar Tactical MFER magwell, and maybe a Battle Comp.

Yea I do need to clean up the edges a little, honestly, I didn't think it would work out as well as it did... it's still kinda a work in progress.

It is really balanced too, even with cutting 40% of it off, it's heavier than my previous tromix, and AR tube and stock.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top