JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I had this rifle built for me by a guy that used to live in Eatonville that was a well regarded member on SGN. For the life of me I can't rmember his name but he was a well respected member there that built AK's for a lot of people. This rifle was built using a Nodak NDS-3 receiver and a mathcing numbers Romanian parts kit with its original chrome lined barrel that was Cerakoted after being built. There are a few plusses and minuses wih this rifle.
Plusses:
-PWS FSC47 muzzle device <broken link removed>
-Ultimak gas tube AK 47 Accessories AK 47 Scope Mount
-ERGO pistol grip <broken link removed>
-ACE 8.5" skeleton stock (AKFX) ACE Original Skeleton Stock
-5.11 Tactical VTAC two point sling <broken link removed>
-2 US Palm 30 round U.S. made magazines <broken link removed>

Minuses:
-Not enough 922r parts to use import magazines; still has Romanian fire control group and gas piston. The Romanian trigger is smooth!
-Has developed an ejection problem; I ran a little over 1200 rounds of various ammo through it when I got it and it functioned flawlessly. I bought 700 rounds of Romanian ammo and that's when it started failing to eject. It does it randomly so I don't know what the problem is. I've lost interest in the AK platform and don't really feel like trying to figure out what the deal is. I'll throw in the remaining 400 rounds of steel cased Romanian 7.62x39.

I was using a micro Aimpoint on the Ultimak and had no problem hitting the 192 yard gongs at Paul Bunyan. It's very fun to shoot and I'd lke to get $900 for the whole package. Now for a few pictures.