JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I sold an old motorcycle a couple years back and also got an ak47 pistol for trade, im curious what brand it is. There is no markings on the right side but on the left it has an empty triangle then 1986 and then seriel number. I dont know much about these guns any help? thanks

I'm going to guess at a Romanian....they're the only one's I can think of that put the full year date (Chinese usually only put last two digits or a number code for the year). Pics would help.

This is the only picture i have right now.. Any idea how much a gun like this is worth also. im considering selling since ive shot it once and not much of an ak guy

akpistol.jpg

Damn....that's a short barrel lol. I don't know - custom job on a Romak trunnion maybe? I had a Lancaster once but it had a bit longer barrel, and it said Lancaster arms on it.....and it beat the rivets out of the back of the receiver when i shot it lol (man was I disappointed- cool as bubblegume otherwise). I also owned a Draco, which is the imported Romanian AK "pistol" but it's not a pistol, more like a sub gun sized piece. Other then the internet, I've never seen one like yours before.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top