JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would definitely get a Bizon or a Vityaz 9mm if they came to the US

PP-19_Bizon_right_view.jpg
Vityazleftside3.jpg
OSN_Saturn_special_purpose_unit_(506-20).jpg

PP-19_Bizon_right_view.jpg

Vityazleftside3.jpg

OSN_Saturn_special_purpose_unit_(506-20).jpg

I am not an AK guy. I know next to anything about them. I was kind of taken back at the weirdness of the SMG mag well adapter and the breach set back into the receiver. Pretty cool they were able to incorporate a bolt hold and bolt release button.

I think I would like to play with one of these but $1800 seems like a ton of money for what it is.

The .223 variant that takes AR mags... That Is something I would like to have as well. I suspect they are not a cheap rifle either.

Way back when I had a IMI Uzi model B and a IMI uzi pistol in .45 ACP I was not really fond of either really. I didnt own them long. I wish I still had the carbine but the pistol never really did anything for me.

Way back when I had a IMI Uzi model B and a IMI uzi pistol in .45 ACP I was not really fond of either really. I didnt own them long. I wish I still had the carbine but the pistol never really did anything for me.

I said I'm too traditional. What I meant was I'm too old I guess. ;)

I like my UZI's. HK-91, Belgain FAL and SPAS 12 gauge. More fore the time I grew up than anything else.
Oh ya. Desert Eagle also. :D

A child of the 80's I guess.
One too poor to get the guns I wanted then. But can afford them now.
Much like the man that buys the train set he couldn't get as a child. :rolleyes:

New guns are cool. And I have a few. But I'm stuck in my childhood. And loyal to those impressions I guess? :s0002:

I had quite a number of the dreaded black guns they took away in 94. Most of them cost little or nothing at the time. I paid $300 for my IMI model B carbine. I had a beautiful HK 91 that had a PSG-1 stock and the collapsible stock that I paid $1000 for (at the time the two stocks cost about $700 if I remember right)

I would love to have some of those things back.... But the UZI pistol is not one of them. It just never really clicked. I only owned it for a short while, just didnt do it for me.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top