JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would definitely get a Bizon or a Vityaz 9mm if they came to the US

PP-19_Bizon_right_view.jpg
Vityazleftside3.jpg
OSN_Saturn_special_purpose_unit_(506-20).jpg

PP-19_Bizon_right_view.jpg

Vityazleftside3.jpg

OSN_Saturn_special_purpose_unit_(506-20).jpg

I am not an AK guy. I know next to anything about them. I was kind of taken back at the weirdness of the SMG mag well adapter and the breach set back into the receiver. Pretty cool they were able to incorporate a bolt hold and bolt release button.

I think I would like to play with one of these but $1800 seems like a ton of money for what it is.

The .223 variant that takes AR mags... That Is something I would like to have as well. I suspect they are not a cheap rifle either.

Way back when I had a IMI Uzi model B and a IMI uzi pistol in .45 ACP I was not really fond of either really. I didnt own them long. I wish I still had the carbine but the pistol never really did anything for me.

Way back when I had a IMI Uzi model B and a IMI uzi pistol in .45 ACP I was not really fond of either really. I didnt own them long. I wish I still had the carbine but the pistol never really did anything for me.

I said I'm too traditional. What I meant was I'm too old I guess. ;)

I like my UZI's. HK-91, Belgain FAL and SPAS 12 gauge. More fore the time I grew up than anything else.
Oh ya. Desert Eagle also. :D

A child of the 80's I guess.
One too poor to get the guns I wanted then. But can afford them now.
Much like the man that buys the train set he couldn't get as a child. :rolleyes:

New guns are cool. And I have a few. But I'm stuck in my childhood. And loyal to those impressions I guess? :s0002:

I had quite a number of the dreaded black guns they took away in 94. Most of them cost little or nothing at the time. I paid $300 for my IMI model B carbine. I had a beautiful HK 91 that had a PSG-1 stock and the collapsible stock that I paid $1000 for (at the time the two stocks cost about $700 if I remember right)

I would love to have some of those things back.... But the UZI pistol is not one of them. It just never really clicked. I only owned it for a short while, just didnt do it for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top