JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***TOOLS IN PICTURE ARE SOLD***

I have a nice,original barrel,number matching Romanian G kit. 100% complete and ready to build.
Includes rivets,extra pins and springs,trigger parts.
Will include either the Russian plum furniture shown,or a bright red dyed wood set.

I have an Akbuilder 80% receiver, already hardened,rails installed,selector notches cut.
Just drill and rivet.

My cost was-
Kit=$450
Receiver =$100

Your cost,
$500
Think about it-$50 off cost,no shipping charge,and no record of any purchase:cool:

No trades please,I need to replenish my savings.

20181014_170710.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm confused, where does the router connect to them jigs? :confused:

I'm kidding!!!! :D

Romy-G's are great kit! Wish I had the spare funds for this, I've built a ton of 80% AR's (it's almost boring to me now... almost), and building an 80% AK is on my bucket list!

GLWS!! :s0155:

Romy-G's are great kit! Wish I had the spare funds for this, I've built a ton of 80% AR's (it's almost boring to me now... almost), and building an 80% AK is on my bucket list!
GLWS!! :s0155:

I am the opposite. I have built enough Ak's that I almost feel the same way. So I moved to building HK's and Cetme "L".

I am from Akfiles and I support this sale :D just wish I had the Funds to support, it great price

Not to rain on your parade. Yes it is a good price. What relivance does belonging to AKfiles have to do with this sale. I am also a memeber of AKfiles but I don't use that to impress anybody. Your endorsement is cool but the reference to AKfiles means nothing.

Not to rain on your parade. Yes it is a good price. What relivance does belonging to AKfiles have to do with this sale. I am also a memeber of AKfiles but I don't use that to impress anybody. Your endorsement is cool but the reference to AKfiles means nothing.

I originally mentioned in the ad that I was listing it on akfiles.
So it was a relevant comment,and he wasnt being a douche.
However..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top