JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings... as the title suggests I am looking for a gunsmith that is good at working with AK's in or around the Eugene or Roseburg area. I am not afraid of traveling further if I need to.

the problem: I bought an Arsenal slr 107cr about a month and noticed that it is shooting low left. upon further inspection I noticed that the rear sight is ever so slightly canted which is causing the shift in aim. I am not sure if it is the rear sight block or if it is the whole barrel and trunnion that are canted but none the less it is something I would like to get fixed. And before anyone asks.. I contacted Arsenal.. they pretty much gave me the finger because the rifle was manufactured in 2007 and is out of warranty (even though I am the first owner and have all the paperwork and even the damn box).

Normally I am an AR guy and can fix pretty much anything when it comes to them.. but AK's are a different animal, and I dont wanna screw it up. Ill see if I can post a pic to help show what i mean.

Capture.jpg

Capture1.jpg

Capture.jpg

Capture1.jpg

The pics are hard to tell if there is a problem.. like is said... its slightly canted and I can still make OK hits at 100 yards on a man size target... However, my OCD really wants it fixed

No need to be a d o u c h e bag... I never said I intend for this to be a target gun... and i have no delusions of the accuracy of an AK... I do however want my gun to be in proper working order like it was intended to be. SO... if you arnt going to provide useful information, then please kindly shut your d i c k hole

Easy fix...I have the tools and ability but am in WA. If you ever come up here I could do it while you wait.....

EDIT
Holly bubblegume, I didn't realize how far away Roseburg was......

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews