JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings... as the title suggests I am looking for a gunsmith that is good at working with AK's in or around the Eugene or Roseburg area. I am not afraid of traveling further if I need to.

the problem: I bought an Arsenal slr 107cr about a month and noticed that it is shooting low left. upon further inspection I noticed that the rear sight is ever so slightly canted which is causing the shift in aim. I am not sure if it is the rear sight block or if it is the whole barrel and trunnion that are canted but none the less it is something I would like to get fixed. And before anyone asks.. I contacted Arsenal.. they pretty much gave me the finger because the rifle was manufactured in 2007 and is out of warranty (even though I am the first owner and have all the paperwork and even the damn box).

Normally I am an AR guy and can fix pretty much anything when it comes to them.. but AK's are a different animal, and I dont wanna screw it up. Ill see if I can post a pic to help show what i mean.

Capture.jpg

Capture1.jpg

Capture.jpg

Capture1.jpg

The pics are hard to tell if there is a problem.. like is said... its slightly canted and I can still make OK hits at 100 yards on a man size target... However, my OCD really wants it fixed

No need to be a d o u c h e bag... I never said I intend for this to be a target gun... and i have no delusions of the accuracy of an AK... I do however want my gun to be in proper working order like it was intended to be. SO... if you arnt going to provide useful information, then please kindly shut your d i c k hole

Easy fix...I have the tools and ability but am in WA. If you ever come up here I could do it while you wait.....

EDIT
Holly bubblegume, I didn't realize how far away Roseburg was......

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top