JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is there anyone in the WA area who can press a new front sight onto my AK47? The slots are already drilled for the pins but the original sight came loose from firing the firearm and so I took it off and tossed it because I was going red-dot.But now I want to go back to iron sights.

51861124_2182615638734703_4754163952085106688_n.jpg

Is there anyone in the WA area who can press a new front sight onto my AK47? The slots are already drilled for the pins but the original sight came loose from firing the firearm and so I took it off and tossed it because I was going red-dot.But now I want to go back to iron sights.

View attachment 548153

I know this is an old post, but if you haven't found anyone, I am located outside of Belfair and can take a look.

PM me and I'll send you info.

I know this is an old post, but if you haven't found anyone, I am located outside of Belfair and can take a look.

PM me and I'll send you info.

I actually went with a venom tactical gas block front sight instead.I talked to another guy who did parts kits about it too and he just stopped responding.Another guy wanted a couple hundred so.Do you do parts kits by chance? Id love to have one put together.Let me know,thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top