JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

What is the intention of this post?
It does verify this is a legit AIMPOINT, but you left no... post/reason for posting the link.

That was sort of a "Troll" reply with no reason behind it... I e-mailed Aimpoint myself and received a positive reply with the serial number and a 2005 manufacturing date!

Legit scope from a legit seller... (just thought I would counter act someones random post)

What is the intention of this post?
It does verify this is a legit AIMPOINT, but you left no... post/reason for posting the link.

Not intended as a troll, just providing information to a potential buyer. Photos did not match identifying marks shown in the thread (e.g. "Made in Sweden", Serial # location). There are alot of clonepoints out there. Potential buyers might not know this, so they should do their research first.

If you called Aimpoint and verified the serial# then you did your due diligence; good for you. Some people may not do that and this is a reminder to do your homework.

No offense to the OP intended.

Calling all haters and peeps bored off their rocker,

Due to popular beating around the bush about the legitimacy of this item that I have advertised. I made an attempt to mimic the photos of the posted link with the addition of the last three pics in addition to the original first three. If you want some better photos I will be more than happy to let a professional photographer take some more photos for you (your dime of course). To help dispel any more questions about the legitimacy of the item for sale I have also adjusted the price to better reflect the value of the item for sale, hopefully this will work out for you.
If you would like a picture of the diode mount you can buy it and disassemble it yourself and click away.

CWAYBURN: If you wish to educate others, first... educate yourself.
Take a closer look at you own link, particularly the part about the markings which is the basis of your argument
A: proper coloring
B: engraving
C: legit serial number
Do the research and homework, for your posts (actually look at the original pictures posted(first three) and the ones in your link) and then reconsider your posting.

I did like your first price better, but don't have any issue with a more accurate price and throwing the ninja tirekickers the 'treats'.
I have a CompM2,without the word "Aimpoint" above the serial, but looks just like the "REAL" outside and inside.
I should get this for my Daewoo K2.
thinking, thinking, thinking............

liked your first price better too...ah well...

both my gen M2's are marked exactly the same way way with "made in sweden"

Apparently it was used to denote those intended for military issue or for sale through mil. commissaries.

liked your first price better too...ah well...

both my gen M2's are marked exactly the same way way with "made in sweden"

Apparently it was used to denote those intended for military issue or for sale through mil. commissaries.

Funny thing is I bought it from the representative in front of a USN exchange the same day I bought my EOTECH from their rep. I just like the EOTECH better:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top