JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Accuracy International 1,5 stock for a short action right hand 308 in OD Green with one extra AI 5 round magazine as well as the Versa Pod bipod and the AI spike to mount it . I am looking to sell it but would entertain trades for modern pistols or rifles just let me know and maybe we ca work something out . The cash price would be $ 950 OBO . The pictures are of a plain stock and what the rifle would look like mounted in the the bipod is the same as in the picture but without the skis the one I have has the standard rubber caps .Thank you have a great new year. I am in Newport and the stock comes as new with the AI box and tool. AICS CHASSIS 1.5 OD.jpg AI RIFLE.jpg

AICS CHASSIS 1.5 OD.jpg

AI RIFLE.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top