JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The United Kingdom passed some of the strictest gun control laws in the world in 1997 after 16 children were killed in Dunblane, England. Gun crime sharply increased in the subsequent years, doubling by 2007, according to British government crime reports.

New Poll Shows England Wants Its Guns Back | TheBlaze.com

Goes to show you, when the evidence is so clear that criminals don't obey laws (common sense should have told you that lol), you would think that banning guns is off the table. But yet the left tries over and over again. It's about people control. They want you defenseless when they redistribute your wealth.

Welcome to the party, had this info 6 yrs ago. Funny how old news is new again when the same rights or (privileges) are attacked. I say privileges because england never had god given rights like we do here ie the constitution. Still good info though now if we could get the masses to understand.

As I remember correctly the British Government tried to take our guns away in 1775. They got a belly full of lead and a 9 year war when they tried and they lost. And the US government is trying to do the same thing now. I just hope there are enough true patriots nowadays. Vote out the gun grabbers. People wake up, if mankind had not had it's instinct for survival, we wouldn't be here today. I am not advocating revolution or violence but I will do whatever it takes for me and my family to survive. Please do not let us be a defenseless population like the people in power would like us to be. I had been a lifelong Democrat for the last 45 years, but I will never again vote for any Democrat. Better to wake up late than never, just sorry I didn't do it sooner.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top