JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
aero precision is an aerospace manufacturer with top notch quality control that must satisfy faa regulations. most, but not all of the ar manufacturers in the nw are pretty reputable from what i see and here. best thing to do is to buy the upper and lower together to see how tight the fit is

aero precision is an aerospace manufacturer with top notch quality control that must satisfy faa regulations. most, but not all of the ar manufacturers in the nw are pretty reputable from what i see and here. best thing to do is to buy the upper and lower together to see how tight the fit is

AP certainly holds to the spec with tight tolerances. With different AP lowers I have used A Arms, Mega billet, Bushmaster, Colt and Noveske uppers and the fit has always been very good, not to tight, not to loose. The 23&p allows a .020 gap between upper and lower at the parting line and the AP stuff is around a .010 gap.

I have used their lowers with excellent results. I would be interested in an upper just to have a complete AP rifle! I have never seen any ads with an AP upper for sale.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top