JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We stock and sell a ton of their products. We don't get returns or complaints. Their customer service is some of the best around, they have next day shipped a $2 part to me because they forgot to send it with my package. They are our top selling AR lower brand. They also actively support Veterans organizations (see attached, they donated $10,000 of rifles for our Mission22 benefit, the Multigun Performance Challenge). Quality. Service. Community. Hard to beat that.

View attachment 482040

Ooh, made me wince with "...our top-selling lower brand." If AP is a top-selling lower brand, why pay more? :) Just asking, because with quality as high as Aero uses, I fail to see what a higher-priced unit could offer to justify the extra expense. That they're active in the community is also a huge plus.

I'm hopeful this doesn't close out this thread, but I finally got to shoot my Aero, and I couldn't be happier! Let me explain...I shot without a front sight. Magpul, for all their quality stuff they offer, are not sight makers. Their base MBUS units have non-adjustable front posts. I did not know that, and twisted the post off of mine. Undeterred, I went ahead and shot my AR, anyway. I was pleased to note I had a respectable group, for not having proper aim (the sights have been replaced by higher-end units) I also noted some ergonomic changes I have to make. The buttstock needs an extended buttpad, which Magpul makes, and a new, thicker grip. The reach to the trigger is as short and uncomfortable as I remember it, so new grip is mandatory.

Does anyone know of a company that makes springs for the AR trigger? I heard that springs are indeed available for the AR trigger group, and I would appreciate any help in this regard.
Other than these small hiccups, I am certainly satisfied with my Aero! Just a little tweaking here and there, a few bucks, and I have the rifle I wanted back in the 90's. It only took a couple of decades, but I got it! :)

Does anyone know of a company that makes springs for the AR trigger? I heard that springs are indeed available for the AR trigger group, and I would appreciate any help in this regard.
Other than these small hiccups, I am certainly satisfied with my Aero! Just a little tweaking here and there, a few bucks, and I have the rifle I wanted back in the 90's. It only took a couple of decades, but I got it! :)

<broken link removed>

I recently built an AR with Aero upper, lower, and Atlas hand guard. Fit & finish was great & there were zero issues with any other components I installed. I didn't expect any issues but you read about them here & there. I'm a fan and when their parts are on sale again I'll be picking up items for another build.

I recently built an AR with Aero upper, lower, and Atlas hand guard. Fit & finish was great & there were zero issues with any other components I installed. I didn't expect any issues but you read about them here & there. I'm a fan and when their parts are on sale again I'll be picking up items for another build.

You sound like someone I know. :)