JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I added it to my cart and free shipping is on purchases over $400 according to the red banner. Didn't realize its a MIR deal. I'm still waiting for my $75 from smith. :rolleyes:

Awesome

820.jpeg

I added it to my cart and free shipping is on purchases over $400 according to the red banner. Didn't realize its a MIR deal. I'm still waiting for my $75 from smith. :rolleyes:

There's already another thread on this topic in the forum. You have to add a filler item to get above $200. Then the code wil work.

Federal is pretty on top of their rebates. I think mine took 6 weeks the last time they did this.

Alright, didn't have time to fully check this out so hope i'm not being boned here.

Bought these:
Capture2.JPG

Charged this after the code:
Capture.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top