JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't vouch for this brand (GECO) or seller, I've never used either one.
The ad says it comes in a Plano ammo can.

Weird reviews on this seller. About 1/2 say it's a scam and half give 5 stars out of 5.

Never pay a business by venmo or zelle. I started going through the process to see if anything amiss and the site immediately added $75 for shipping, but it did accept credit cards.

Never pay a business by venmo or zelle. I started going through the process to see if anything amiss and the site immediately added $75 for shipping, but it did accept credit cards.
Holy smokes! Reminds me of an Amazon"deal" my daughter found on some tiny item. The item was 1 cent. Shipping was $139 ! Crazy! I guess they depend on a certain number of people not paying attention to shipping costs.

The terms and conditions page is pretty shady too. There are some red flags there....

I actually will not buy anything online from any company without a physical address.

free is an option. I ordered some, but used a credit card. If a scam I will deal with accordingly. Several of the 1 star reviews mention using paypal and paypal does not allow sales with ammo in the name so it may be a paypal problem.

I've placed three different orders with these guys totalling 5000 rounds in two different calibers within the past month/45 days or so.

Prices were good.
Shipping was fast.
No issues at all.

Everything was as agreed with both the product they delivered and their performance getting it to me.

Nothing at all shady that I experienced.
They earned a place on my Bookmark tabs list.

Just my $.02.

Last Edited:
I bought this ammo just last week.
Pro tip if you leave the ammo in your cart and leave the site they will email you with an additional coupon.
I got it shipped to my door for $270.74.
Arrived in 5 days total from date of purchase.

I bought this ammo just last week.
Pro tip if you leave the ammo in your cart and leave the site they will email you with an additional coupon.
I got it shipped to my door for $270.74.
Arrived in 5 days total from date of purchase.
+1 to this! A very common tactic among lots of different online vendors.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top