JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you dealt with this company before?
I have not! Reviews seem okay and fairly decent ranking on ammoseek. They don't accept any funny money... just CC's so thought I would try them. The price is extemely attractive on 180gr and free ship... so... I guess I'll find out.

I did kind of like being able to choose carrier (fedex or UPS) but only a minor selling point if your order never arrives, hu.

If it helps any. Order conf came shortly after ordering, shipping/tracking info provided this morning and not long ago... carrier notification they were in possession of "something" of the expected weight and on the way with an estimated delivery date. Actually, for the 27th, which seems pretty dang quick for ground shipping from KY.

Follow-up. Ordered on Sun, shipped out Mon and arrived today (Thurs). Not bad for ground shipping from KY.

Test order complete! Just what I ordered and arrived in great shape. I think I'll pick up a few more cases while they still have that deal going.

*Signature required... if it matters.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top