JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently got two different Browning X-Bolt rifles both in 308 Win (two weeks ago used Stalker and yesterday brand new Hell Canyon Speed) and I am looking to buy a good buttstock cover that would give me a nice cheek support. Both of my X-bolt rifles have too thin and flat stock for my liking, and I need to add something on the top to lift my cheek support in order to reach a perfect position for scope. I looked online and there are many products, but most of them are just a make up (ammo storage on buttstock, which I am not a big fan of) and do not offer a good cheek lift. I am sure some of you who own X-Bolt have might be able to help. At some point I will order a Boyds Stock (Prairie Hunter in Maple Wood Version) and that will take care of the Stalker, but the Hell Canyon stock is too "sexy" to be replaced, but I need to improve its ergonomics for good scope cheek support. Any suggestion would help.

Happy Lazy Sunday!!

Dan

Tourbon on Amazon sells a snap button cheek riser. Quickly goes on, no mods needed. I use one on my M1A due to the high mount Ive got. Not sure if it'll work for you but check it out. It holds tighter against the stock and doesnt puff out as much as other cheek risers tend to do.

I've seen some beautiful, hand tooled leather lace-on pads. Companies make nylon ones as well, lace-on and velcro. Internet search shows several options, but I got distracted by buttcheek pads. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews