JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Used once, I have everything that came in the box plus 2 extra 15rnd mags($36 each). Cleaning kit, oil, instructions, etc. Not even broken in yet. Would be great for shooting speed steel (which was why i bought IMG_4373.JPG it) Its an absolute riot to shoot on the G19 frame, I just don't use it as I reload 9 and end up shooting that most of the time. I had a hard time finding this conversion btw.

Fits Gen 1-3 only, not 4.

$270 and I'll ship for $10.

Endoz

Last Edited:
Would this fit a Gen 4 Glock 19?
Advantage Arms website says there is one kit that fits GEN 1 to 3, and a different one is Gen 4 only. Curious which one this might be?

Used once, I have everything that came in the box plus 2 extra 15rnd mags($36 each). Cleaning kit, oil, instructions, etc. Not even broken in yet. Would be great for shooting speed steel (which was why i boughtView attachment 348629 it) Its an absolute riot to shoot on the G19 frame, I just don't use it as I reload 9 and end up shooting that most of the time. I had a hard time finding this conversion btw.

Endoz
Used once, I have everything that came in the box plus 2 extra 15rnd mags($36 each). Cleaning kit, oil, instructions, etc. Not even broken in yet. Would be great for shooting speed steel (which was why i boughtView attachment 348629 it) Its an absolute riot to shoot on the G19 frame, I just don't use it as I reload 9 and end up shooting that most of the time. I had a hard time finding this conversion btw.

Endoz

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top