JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More Gun Control regulations? Oh I'm sorry I me "gun safety" regulations.
Great idea, Look how well it has worked out in Chicago & Baltimore. If law
abiding citezens use guns to shoot bad guys? Think of all the Obama/ Hillary
supporters that would get injured or even killed. The liberals don't care about
results it is all about feel good.

They are pretty smart, they make the cops stand down and violence increases. The increase in violence is blamed on guns so more gun laws are added. It's lies and essentially murder to stop police protection for the sake of politics, you will see it first hand.

The Hill: Obama Justice Dept. pushing new gun regulations

The Hill reported Saturday that the Department of Justice "plans to move forward this year with more than a dozen new gun-related regulations" that are listed in rules proposed by the agency for enactment during the remaining days of the Obama administration.

<broken link removed>

You are all a bunch of paranoid gun nuts.
ALL TOGETHER NOW HEIL OBAMA
bamasalu.jpg
hitler-salute-e1369770447950.jpg

I don't look at Obama as "king", as kings now days are generally powerless figure heads...and he is anything but that. He is a dictator and views himself as the messiah, out to save us all.

The Hill: Obama Justice Dept. pushing new gun regulations

The Hill reported Saturday that the Department of Justice "plans to move forward this year with more than a dozen new gun-related regulations" that are listed in rules proposed by the agency for enactment during the remaining days of the Obama administration.

<broken link removed>
I am not as eloquent as you are in the article, but I do find it interesting the gun safety groups are not focusing on gun safety as in, recognizing guns are a fact if life, so start teaching kids about them, start classes for adults and then move towards pressuring the judicial system to enforce laws on the books for criminal offenses using firearms.

What they are really doing (obviously) is moving towards confiscation... But they will deny this because the "C-word" shall not be used in their narrative and they know even the dumbest liberal sheep will not, or may not stand for going that far. Incrementalizm is the method. Everyone pulling the strings of the useful idiots known this as do all of the American gun owners...even the Fuds.

One thing these people cannot overcome are those who recognize their rights do not come from mankind, but rather their rights are endowed to them by their Creator whether the choose to honor Him or not.

Histrionics, Narcissism, Logorrhea, and other personality disorders are traced to the "B" cluster in the human brain.

He has the same Mal-formed "B" cluster of a troubled adolescent, and most of us know how volatile, how impressionable, how maliable, & how dangerous that can be.

It's gonna be a rough ride and recovery will be slow; if any.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top