JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glad they caught the baddie, sad he didn't catch a few bullets first, In his teeth!!

Prayers to Washco Sheriffs Deputies, Most of them I know a little bit from my time living there, Good People!

Audio (condensed)

An outdoor gun vault? I thought it was a typo or something...

That is absolutely ridiculous.
Especially out there... I used to spend time on occasion in the Cherry Grove area and it was full of n'er do wells and tweekers.

A outdoor gun vault makes no sense I can see it for a reloading room or ammo storage .
I can understand a duck blind with some shells in it, a reloading room in the garage with ammo or parts, but an outdoor gun vault with 2 long guns? All I can do is shake my head. This guy seems to have known exactly where he could easily access/steal guns which further makes me question this already questionable storage.

Glad they caught the baddie, sad he didn't catch a few bullets first, In his teeth!!

Prayers to Washco Sheriffs Deputies, Most of them I know a little bit from my time living there, Good People!

He got shot in the back had to get air lifted out is what I heard. If true the POS had it coming

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top