JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Feeling the waters out on this one. I've had it for almost 2 years, but haven't shot it since last September. Up for sale is an Accuracy International AE MkII. This is the police version of the famed Arctic Warfare rifles and costs half as much but shoots just as good. I purchased it used and the previous owner fired 35 rounds through it. I've fired exactly 365 rounds through it, mostly moderate handloads. This rifle is The barrel has never seen a rod, only a boresnake after each range session. Due to the quality of the AI barrel there is almost no copper fouling. This rifle takes standard AICS magazines.

Includes a TAB sling with HK hooks, 4 5 round AICS mags, 2 10 round AICS mags, AI cheek piece thumb screws, and a factory AI 30mm mount with 20 MOA of cant built in. I'll put it in a cheapy hard case for the buyer.

Looking for $3200 for the package. You will not be able to buy a similar package for less considering the mags even used cost $50-60 each if you can find them, the mount costs $180 new, the sling $70, and the thumb screws $22. You're easily getting $600 worth of accessories.

Scope and bipod pictured are not included.
aiaemkii031612.jpg

This is what she can do with cheap ammo like Hornady Steel Match. I noticed as far as factory ammo goes though the best performing has been the Hornady 155gr AMAX match load.
ai-target-032412-1.jpg

The only reason I'm selling it is I use my lighter rifles more, but I won't sell it if I can't get what I want out of it. Not interested in trades, except maybe a nice SCAR 17 with spare mags.

I'm located in Pendleton, OR. I would be willing to meet a buyer in Portland as I get there usually every other weekend.

I just read AI is discontinuing the AE series at the end of this year. It sounds like there will no longer be an entry level AI rifle, which is sad. Almost makes me reconsider this...

I thought I was going to keep this but I've decided it's gathering dust and it will pay for a dual sport motorcycle that I'll actually use.

To sweeten the above package for another $1000 I'll include the US Optics ST10 pictured. This ST10 has the EREK knob, adjustable objective, DIGITAL illumination(red), and GAP reticle. The scope has USO covers on it now too. $4200 for a ready to rock precision 308 is hard to beat, the only thing you'll need to supply is a bipod and ammo.

Only trade considered would be a clean low hours/mileage DR650SE or KLR650. I might take a nice heavy barreled Savage or Remington in 308 in partial trade.

I'll deliver face to face to anyone in Oregon. If you live in Washington or Idaho I'll meet you at your FFL. Would make a great excuse to do a little road trip around the NW.

Hello,
I just found this site and rifle. Do you still have the rifle for sale? I am interested. Must be shipped to my FFL in Arkansas.
vnemc2

OK,
I am back and out of jet lag. I have reviewed the post again and am ready to do some numbers if the rifle is still available. Is the any "review" period for thus rifle if I purchase it? I can send you personal check , cashiers check, Postal money order, or what ever you want along with my FDX shipping account and FFL. You hold the rifle til you get the cash in hand, then ship to me.

vnemc2

I have cash if that makes any on the price difference. I am on the road til Thursday afternoon. If you send me a PM, which I do not now how that works on this board, I am ready to make the deal work of us if you are. I will be driving all day tomorrow.

John

Hello Jonathan,
John here, I have not heard from you for several days now on your thoughts about selling this rifle. I am very interested and we need to make the deal or I am going to move on to another rifle I have located. Please contact me by not later than next Monday at 1200. 501.960.5847.

John

I called you Sunday night and left a voicemail when I got back into cell range and saw your email. Not much in the way of coverage in Yellowstone.

Right now this rifle is still available for sale only. No trades.

How about some better pics ;)

DSC_0489.jpg
The package. I'll even include the TAB rear bag for the buyer that buys the whole package. Bipod included now if the entire package is purchased.

DSC_0494.jpg
DSC_0505.jpg
DSC_0506.jpg
DSC_0498.jpg
DSC_0499.jpg
DSC_0488.jpg
DSC_0508.jpg
DSC_0481.jpg
DSC_0487.jpg
DSC_0507.jpg

USO Build sheet for the scope.
st10buildsheet.jpg

ETA: No rust on this rifle, what you see under the scope on the action is dust. That's how little she's been used :(

As you can see I never even put the weather cap on the ST-10. It's literally like new. The crown on the rifle is perfect. The finish is fantastic. Only marks on the entire thing are on the stock sides from in the safe. I've always used a Borka tools torque wrench for mounting the scope, there are only very, very faint ring marks I imagine.

Again package price for everything above is $4200

Everything but the scope, bipod, and rear bag is $3200

JUST the rifle with 1 5 round magazine is $2800

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.