JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How can it be locked if you are able to post here? Could it be you are trying to respond to a classified ad directly in the ads and don't know of the new way that the classifieds are only able to be posted in by the original poster and it is programmatically limited to every 7 days now instead of relying on the honor system?

Funny, but when I see the "Reply with Quote" and hit that and then get an error message, I tend to believe there is something wrong with the account. If that is the issue, then I would further request that the reply/reply with quote be taken off the options for the page. That limits the access for everyone and it becomes somewhat more clear.

It is further strange when I check my account and there is a lock beside it in the profile and I cannot check that information.

Yes, I was trying to reply with quote to a thread in the classifieds. I was going to ask for pictures of the item. It makes it that much easier to see them posted than it is to ask for the pictures for each individual. But it makes me kind of sad, when you also cannot post, offer made in a forum either.

Sod

Funny, but when I see the "Reply with Quote" and hit that and then get an error message, I tend to believe there is something wrong with the account. If that is the issue, then I would further request that the reply/reply with quote be taken off the options for the page. That limits the access for everyone and it becomes somewhat more clear.

It is further strange when I check my account and there is a lock beside it in the profile and I cannot check that information.

Yes, I was trying to reply with quote to a thread in the classifieds. I was going to ask for pictures of the item. It makes it that much easier to see them posted than it is to ask for the pictures for each individual. But it makes me kind of sad, when you also cannot post, offer made in a forum either.

Sod

Why not just pm the guy and ask for some pics?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top