JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now compare that photo to this one....

1570643632475.png

One more size comparison....

1570937006341.png

...clockwise, from the revolver....

NAA .22
Beretta 21A
Seecamp .32
Beretta 950
Bauer .25

The Bauer is a copy of the 1931 refinement Browning made to the Colt/FN pistol. Bauer added refinements by utilizing stainless steel construction and a polymer Pearl grip.

Did Country Gent ever get his pistol?

Dean

I'd have to say a beretta 950. They're small yet they feel better in the hand than the lil Browning's. Mine has always been reliable, though with large hands care need to be taken to not hit the mag release

Some cool ideas here for sure...thanks for posting.
I have some food for thought to chew on for sure...as I too am looking for the smallest concealable handgun to carry very, as in extremely , discretely....

This gun would shot at close range and only when all other options would have failed...
Andy

So, I am looking for an ultra small automatic for deep concealment. That would be a very little pistol that fits into pocket carry in khaki pants. (Can't be any other carry like IWB, ankle, shoulder, etc.) On that note, does anyone know what is the smallest, dimension-wise, automatic produced in recent years. By recent, say, 1970s to the present. (I'm excluding the tiny autos made in the First World War and interwar periods because that vintage would be too dated.) Key points are:

• Absolutely smallest available.
  • Something in the .22LR, .25 ACP, and .32 ACP range, with a strong preference for centerfire. (Not excluding the "weirder" calibers like .25 NAA and .32 NAA.)
  • Weight isn't a huge consideration, because anything that small can't weight much.
Thanks for any ideas.

P.S. I seem to recall one of my deceased family members used to carry a tiny Bernardelli, but I don't know much about them. PSA also makes a little one, but it isn't cheap, and I don't know much about them. I do already have a Keltec P-32, that with the small mag is very compact, and it runs great, but figured I'd look for something even more micro.
My BUG is a 32 Seecamp. It's been 100% reliable with both Winchester Silvertips and Speer Gold Dots. It's a point & shoot close range weapon but both my wife and I have no trouble destroying a coke can at seven yards (point and shoot). She loves to shoot it. I've never actually accuracy tested it. It's easy to clean, cute, shiny, and I can cover it with the palm of my hand. What more could you ask:rolleyes:!

I pulled this out of my shirt pocket to take pictures for you.

Beretta Jetfire 950, pre-safety (a bit thinner without the safety). There's a half-cock position for carry. All-metal, well-made centerfire.

E38A4C23-50FA-415E-9C3D-67B1832D3C72.jpeg

F64413A7-116F-4BD2-9643-9AE87E5B8322.jpeg

Anyone own/shot one of the tiny North American Arms automatics? Look interesting to my eyes. The .25 NAA and .32 NAA cartridges, particularly the former, are strangely alluring.
I had one in 32 acp….it shot fairly well and was reasonably accurate to 7 yards, easy to hit with. I sold it to a friend who just "had to have it" and replaced it with my Seecamp which I like better although I can't tell you why. Maybe because it's more shiny. :rolleyes:
Downside with the Seecamp...an extra magazine runs over $70.00 :eek::(, at least according to the dealer I purchased mine from.

.22 automatic on my person. Got my hand in my pocket and my finger's on the trigger. My posse's gettin' big and my posse's gettin' bigger.

No? @3MTA3

;):D

I have some food for thought to chew on for sure...as I too am looking for the smallest concealable handgun to carry very, as in extremely , discretely....

This gun would shot at close range and only when all other options would have failed...
Andy
Well, you already know my suggestion....

1571266846138.png

...just remembered, there is also a tiny little gun called the Walther 9.
Essentially, the same size as the Browning/FN.

1571267608853.png

Browning on top, Walther on the bottom.
Not a licensed copy, but its own design.

Dean

Andy
NAA Black Widow in 22WMR is my "can't be seen" carry. Fits in the coin pocket of my jeans and no dodgy-tiny-auto-maybe-it'll-cycle nonsense. It's surprisingly accurate at 10 yards and really loud. It's not an automatic, but I'm sure you'll adjust... :p Come on up to Everett sometime and I'll be happy to prove it!

NAA Black Widow in 22WMR is my "can't be seen" carry. Fits in the coin pocket of my jeans and no dodgy-tiny-auto-maybe-it'll-cycle nonsense. It's surprisingly accurate at 10 yards and really loud. It's not an automatic, but I'm sure you'll adjust... :p Come on up to Everett sometime and I'll be happy to prove it!
Those have caught my eye as well...and thank you for the offer of shooting your revolver.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads