JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am hoping some of you guys who have been can answer a question.
I this really a noncompetative atmosphere? I have always wanted to get into competative shooting but am a little hesitant. I am a member at ARPC and have done alot of there bowling pin shoots but nothing like this. Watching the videos of this match online it looks pretty competative. I just don't want to show up and irritate people and/or embarass myself.

I am hoping some of you guys who have been can answer a question.
I this really a noncompetative atmosphere? I have always wanted to get into competative shooting but am a little hesitant. I am a member at ARPC and have done alot of there bowling pin shoots but nothing like this. Watching the videos of this match online it looks pretty competative. I just don't want to show up and irritate people and/or embarass myself.

It's a hoot! Ya some really good shooters get competitive, but most people are just having a good time, with good food, and a great prize table!

Got notice this morning--this is the last ABC House match unless someone else picks it up and runs with it.
Current people have been doing it for 18 yrs---time for a break.

Round count. You can probably get through it with 200. I'm taking 300---darned bullet repellant paint on the steel targets.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews