JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Advanced Armament Corp
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Like the title says I have an AAC 300 blackout upper ready to be suppressed. I have not shot this so the round count is zero.
Advanced Armament Co. AR-15 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 Blackout (7.62x35mm) 1:7" Twist 16" Barrel with KAC URX II Modular Free Float Quad Rail Handguard with Integral Front Sight , Blackout Flash Hider The Advanced Armament Complete Upper Receiver Assembly in 300 AAC Blackout is a complete, pin-on replacement for your standard AR-15 lower receiver. The 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Barrel comes with a 1 in 7" twist, M4 feed ramps, low profile steel gas block and protective Black Nitride finish inside and out for durability and corrosion resistance. The barrel's muzzle is threaded with a 5/8"-24 pitch for easy attachment of a sound suppressor, and is topped off with an effective AAC 51-T Blackout Flash Hider. The Upper features a forged M4-Style Flat-Top Receiver onto which a Knight's Armament Free Floating URX II Modular Quad Rail Handguard with Integral flip up front sight is attached. The URX II creates a full length top rail when matched with the flat-top upper.

Trade interests: Trijicon ACOG
Eotech with magnifier
Sig Sauer 1911
open to offers

web_300upper_16inch__12287_zoom.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews