Thanks to one and all !!!

LHancock

Reactions
I first signed on this site less than a week ago. Being new to the skill I needed powders and primers to start with but I was looking for information. I got my powder and primers but I was overwhelmed with info. Gun owners love to talk guns and every owner has at least one, sometimes many, favorite recipes that (unlike Grama) loves to share. For that and all the tips shared I am truly grateful. What a great community. Dale - thanks for the powder.
I can honestly say that I know 10x more now about this skill than I did less than a week ago. Looking forward to meeting more of you. :s0067:
Larry.

Mikej

Reactions
I first signed on this site less than a week ago. Being new to the skill I needed powders and primers to start with but I was looking for information. I got my powder and primers but I was overwhelmed with info. Gun owners love to talk guns and every owner has at least one, sometimes many, favorite recipes that (unlike Grama) loves to share. For that and all the tips shared I am truly grateful. What a great community. Dale - thanks for the powder.
I can honestly say that I know 10x more now about this skill than I did less than a week ago. Looking forward to meeting more of you. :s0067:
Larry.

I'm glad we're still doing it. I joined on 9/11/11 and my experience, and feelings, were exactly the same as yours are. And I still feel that way toward the membership and owner/managers of this site. Just wait 'til you've been here awhile and had a chance to meet more of the members through sales/buys. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to get to one or more of the clean-ups with member @Cogs organization, "Trash No Land", and meet a whole group of members at a clean-up. Where generally there's food, and a show and tell and target shoot that follows.

Cogs

Reactions
Ah Ha! Now I know why everything is such an emergency with you, @Mikej , you joined on 9/11. (But I love your First Responder spirit!).

Looking forward to meeting more of you.
Likewise, Larry. We do have a great time at the cleanups and we do a lot of good toward saving places to shoot and improving the shooting sports on public lands.

Bill

Last edited:
Reactions
This site is great lycaeum for many subjects besides guns.
When I need a place to view the eclipse this is where I asked, and got an answer that worked out perfectly.
You can ask just about any question, and somebody will either have an answer, or can direct you to a source.
The last forum I enjoyed this much was by Steppenwolf, but it closed years ago.

Ruger Rich

Reactions
Larry.
That's why I'm here

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom