JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reading this biased reporters story got me thinking. I wonder how many unsolved gun homicides are justified self-defense by an unlicensed concealed carry situation.
Im pretty sure alot of people carry unlicenced for a thousand reasons. These people of course wouldn't hang around to explain to the cops how they just defended themselves. These gun statistics put out by the left are not right and everyone knows it!

Reading this biased reporters story got me thinking. I wonder how many unsolved gun homicides are justified self-defense by an unlicensed concealed carry situation.
Im pretty sure alot of people carry unlicenced for a thousand reasons. These people of course wouldn't hang around to explain to the cops how they just defended themselves. These gun statistics put out by the left are not right and everyone knows it!

It is "Unlicensed OPEN CARRY" thank you. Concealed is not necessary, and generally not legal without a license of some sort in OR don't you know.

It is "Unlicensed OPEN CARRY" thank you. Concealed is not necessary, and generally not legal without a license of some sort in OR don't you know.
I'm not talking open carry. I'm talking concealed carry/no licence and shoots someone in self defense. This person would flee the scene to avoid arrest even if he was totally justified protecting himself. Again gun homicide stats are bogus.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top