JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's my read too. It isn't about acceptance, it's about jerking the system around in order to provide preferred status for yet another group of vocal minorities that have a ton of time on their hands because they are already milking the system and living off mom and dad or our tax dollars. People who work for a living don't have time to tinker around with the English language to this degree....

Fine, I want to be known as a GFFLI... (Gun Friendly Freedom Loving Individual) and I want everyone to be required by law to own and carry a firearm so I feel more secure with my identity:rolleyes:.... The media has persecuted my group with zeal for the last 8 years causing me great anguish....what? There are people out there who don't like guns? Too bad... they need to comply to protect my identity and make me feel better...And I dare say there are more GFFLI's per capita than gender benders who are driving this law in NY, so it should have just as much validity...

You get my point....

Love this...As the Climate Deniers are labeled so so we label the Freedom Deniers.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews