JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A Little Gun History Lesson

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
------------------------------
In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
---------------------------
Germany established gun control in 1938 and from1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated
China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
----------------------------
Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Uganda established gun control in 1970.. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 975 to 1977, one million ' educated ' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------------
Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.
It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own government, a program costing Australiataxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:
Australia-wide, homicides are up 3..2 percent
Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent
Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. Note that whilethe law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

It will never happen here? I bet the Aussies said that too!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it.

You won ' t see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information. Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans, before it ' s too
late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind him of this history lesson.
With Guns............We Are 'Citizens'.
Without Them........We Are 'Subjects'.

During W.W.II the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED !

Note: Admiral Yamamoto who crafted the attack on
Pearl Harbor had attended Harvard U 1919-1921 & was Naval Attache' to the U.S. 1925-28. Most of our Navy was destroyed at Pearl Harbor & our Army had been deprived of funding & was ill prepared to defend the country. It was reported that when asked why Japan did not follow up the Pearl Harbor attack with an invasion of the U . S. Mainland, his reply was that he had lived in the U . S. & knew that almost all households had guns.

If you value your freedom, Please spread this anti-gun control message to all your friends! The world is a dangerous place, not because of
those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

We give them inches all the time, thats the problem. We allow ourselves to be divided about other "issues" and the enemy wins every time. To many gun owners believe in compromise and appeasement, and they use words like hope and pray, when they should be furious, and righteously angry that the thieves that steal from our hard labor to give to those who dont want to better themselves are never satisfied and their hunger for what is ours only grows. They know there is a breaking point, thats why they espouse "reasonable gun control" ITS CIVILIAN DISARMAMENT. Now the moderators will most likely ensure this rhetoric is properly disposed of to ensure proper appearances.

Great info, PDXGlock!

But, in relation to the data from Down Under, please, update the info. It has not been 12 months. It is more like 12 years (in 1997) since the buy back program was implemented. At least, that is what i dug up with a little browsing. Statistics can be twisted and abused to prove anything. I like how Snoopes put it.

If you can believe Wikipedia, they have a more comprehensive history.

Don't get me wrong. I love my guns. And I am very appreciative you posted this nice summary. But we are all better served when all the info is well researched.

Yet, the main message is clear. The current admin will soon catch up and start churning out garbage to further take our freedom away. But be also very concerned about the activist judges. Our new prez made it clear he would like to see a few conservative Supreme Court justices out and replaced with his cronies. Activist judges are more dangerous because they can legislate from the bench our 2nd amendment protection away w/o due process.

But be also very concerned about the activist judges. Our new prez made it clear he would like to see a few conservative Supreme Court justices out and replaced with his cronies. Activist judges are more dangerous because they can legislate from the bench our 2nd amendment protection away w/o due process.

It is unfortunate that even cases like Heller v. DC won't matter for squat at that point.

So much for legally binding precedent....

Take note my fellow Americans, before it ' s too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind him of this history lesson.
With Guns............We Are 'Citizens'.
Without Them........We Are 'Subjects'.

What scares me is I'm not sure if most Americans would mind being subjects.

Oh..come on.. You guys are just being paranoid.. Haven't you heard? There's CHANGE comin..

Once we redistribute the wealth..open our borders..and grant amnesty to criminal aliens..embrace our brothers in Iran..appease the terrorists..err..excuse me..the freedom fighters..and disarm all of us trouble makin conservatives..this is going to be a Utopia..

Crime will no longer exist.. There won't be any reason for it.. After all..we're going to tax buisnesses into collapse..and those few lucky enough to still have a job..will be taxed so much..they won't have anything worth stealing..

So..just hold on..it'll be better soon.. Oh..and don't forget to HOPE...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top