JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sure but lets not forget about the progressives who enable them
Their terrible ideas and inadequate application of the justice system enable them, but they themselves are not committing the acts of violence. When we are talking strictly violence, it's not against the law to have bad ideas on policy, it is against the law to commit the violence that takes place though.

Seems like enabling murder should be against the law
Define "enabling" - my mother gave birth to me and gave me sufficient food so that I could grow strong, if I murdered someone, had my mother not birthed me and nourished me I wouldn't habe been able to do that.

The whole concept of personal responsibility is very important.

Using Seattle as an example, there are many drugged out people who are given all kinda of taxpayer funded services that allow them to live in their drugged out squalor. The leftist politicians and organizations that enable their drugged out squalor to continue have responsibility in that they enable it to continue, but the actions of these individuals are still their own.

Define "enabling" - my mother gave birth to me and gave me sufficient food so that I could grow strong, if I murdered someone, had my mother not birthed me and nourished me I wouldn't habe been able to do that.

The whole concept of personal responsibility is very important.

Using Seattle as an example, there are many drugged out people who are given all kinda of taxpayer funded services that allow them to live in their drugged out squalor. The leftist politicians and organizations that enable their drugged out squalor to continue have responsibility in that they enable it to continue, but the actions of these individuals are still their own.
I suppose it is a slippery slope

I suppose it is a slippery slope
I think where there is room for this type of thought is when people in prison for violent crime are let out early and commit violent crime during the time they otherwise still would have been incarcerated. Or when people who commit violent crime are let off on reduced sentences with little or no jail time and then commit more violent crime when they otherwise would have been in jail had they not been let off on reduced sentences.

In those instances, I would personally assign responsibility to both parties, but if it were up to me, public hangings would be used for a lot for violent crime and there would be far less opportunity to let people out of jail early for violent crime anyway.

Their terrible ideas and inadequate application of the justice system enable them, but they themselves are not committing the acts of violence.
Let's be sure to note that the large majority of these, so called, public servants do-not-live where the majority of crimes take place. Hell, where DO these city officials live anyway?! I never knew the mayor of potland live in some penthouse apartment way above the streets of the city until the antifa mobs started trying to burn him/them out and he had to move.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top