JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There is so much bad stuff going around about us evil gun owners I thought I would like to relate a funny service event. When in service I was with the Naval Construction Battalions. aka Seabees. For those of you who don't know we had to do training at the 2nd ITR at Camp Pendleton. We were getting ready to fire by company on this one range. One of our newly joined Ensigns stood in front of a company of mostly seasoned Seabees and was explaining what round we would be using in our M1. He held up a black tip round and said "men tonight we are going to fire by company". For you new men this black tipped round is called an AP. It stand for ANTI PERSONAL ROUND. Well needless to say the company cracked up. He had no idea why everyone was laughing at him. Mr. Martinson have you figured it out yet ??? For the folks gathered here who don't know An AP round is armor piercing. Show me a round that's not anti personnel and I'll show you a blank. We did marine training to protect and fight for ourselves if our construction site was over run by the enemy. I am 82 now and still remember this funny event. Any Seabees out here ??? give a shout.

34A640D4-1EE7-4198-8FE8-3B8B8FE5D5C0.jpeg We have one of them there anti personnel rounds sitting on the safe :)

Used to live next the Port Huemene in Oxnard CA. We were into building muscle cars. 3 houses on our block were rented by Seabees that worked on fast attack boats. Got to know them. Great guys. We had a magic cable box and a pool room, so they were often over for boxing parties. They got a lot of high end engine parts when the regs said to trash them, and we all built several engines. Good times. Miss hanging out with them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top