JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$12345
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Norcal
State
Other
Zip Code
Reluctantly looking to sell these old boys. I'm unable to ship at this time so local pick up in norcal is best.. I'm about an hour south of eureka CA... I know this limits potential buyers to Most likely southern oregon Members only.. you will have to be a C&R or greater......
ok on to the guns........

: SA M1D garand In beautiful condition, Has a small split in the stock.. But does not affect anything.. (see pic) This is not a put together gun but Was one of the Lottery guns from DCM in 1997....1954 (i think) receiver, 52 Dated barrel, The manual from CMP, scope Case, some enblock's new from CMP, also will come with a can of 192rds 150gr greek ammo in bando's on enblock's ...again, this is not a put together m1d like most but a true CMP with all it's original Accessories From the 1997 lottery .
$4,800

: M38 sweed 1900,clean gun with great barrel, all matching..$650

:M96 sweed 1908, another clean gun But sometime in It's past it had some light surfaced rust....no pitting....great barrel, all matching..$650

:NO1 mklll* Enfield smle 1916, Decent shape for being in two wars..great barrel.....1916 is one of the most collectable years off (peddler scheme Mklll* Enfields)...all matching except for the hand guard (i think) and no inport marks....also comes with bayonet $800 obo....
If you have any questions, you can contact me through private message or on my cell.707 601 4395.....joab thanks

20230919_102754.jpg 20230919_102616.jpg 20230919_102601.jpg 20230919_102546.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not the greatest pictures, I can get more if someone is interested and Sirius ... great condition, japanese type100 Paratrooper rifle with correct and in a great condition bayonet And shipping box.. How I received it.. It's only negative as it has a scrubbed mum and the ejector doesn't match....it's the 10th earliest Serial number (1880) in the (japanese type 2 Survey) over at gunbords... package deal only...$4500... Also think I have a few stripper clips full of ammo...thanks .. I might consider shipping this one if somebody wants to pay for the shipping insurance .

download (8).jpeg download (6).jpeg download (2).jpeg download (1).jpeg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews