JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got a email last night from our North American leadership director in regards to the recent violence and curfews. He wanted to let us know he's thinking about all of us and to be safe. Interesting times. Nice email, but is this the new normal of hand holding I predicted? We can't be affected are weakened by the lessors.

Got a email last night from our North American leadership director in regards to the recent violence and curfews. He wanted to let us know he's thinking about all of us and to be safe. Interesting times. Nice email, but is this the new normal of hand holding I predicted? We can't be affected are weakened by the lessors.
yeah.. a bunch of feel good pablum. Why now this particular riot and event? I didn't get such email the last riots. Everyone is bending over backwards to apologize, express deep feelings of loss, kneel... frucking sheesh.. beam me up Scotty.

The worst is hearing/reading various leaders excusing destructive behavior because of how upset people are. Yeah, I'm angry and frustrated so it's okay if I go and burn people's, that I don't know, lives down. Yeah.
1591110607247.png

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads