JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This brave man has 17 years of service and had the balls to put it all on the line to call out his leadership and demand accountability for the monumental screw up that is Afghanistan...And then he was relieved of duty. :rolleyes:

Initial story here...

In a now-viral video, an active-duty U.S. Marine Corps lieutenant colonel called out senior military leadership for their handling of the U.S. withdrawal and evacuation operations from Afghanistan on the day that 13 U.S. service members were killed in an attack on the Kabul airport.

Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller, in a video he shared to his personal LinkedIn page, said he was willing to risk his own military career to demand accountability from military leadership after the attack on the Kabul airport.

Relieved of command here...

What he said...

Everyone who voted for Biden, is responsible for this! Think this current D-Bag was preferable to Trump? GMAFB! Before you flame me. I served 4 tours in A-Stan. I lost brothers there, and left a part of my soul and some blood there! Biden was and is a disgrace and a traitor!

cg612908dd00828.jpg

Last Edited:
The saddest part of being in the World's Best All Volunteer Military Service is realizing that ALL of those freedoms guaranteed in the Constitution, that we are sworn to protect, DO NOT APPLY to Active Duty Members.

If someone doesn't like your opinion, you get put on the outside and find your career limited.

The saddest part of being in the World's Best All Volunteer Military Service is realizing that ALL of those freedoms guaranteed in the Constitution, that we are sworn to protect, DO NOT APPLY to Active Duty Members.

If someone doesn't like your opinion, you get put on the outside and find your career limited.
Yup. UCMJ > US Constitution.

Yet we have another "soldier" posting a video saying she will shoot American citizens-has she been relieved of duty?

I salute you, LtCol Scheller.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads