JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am trying to come up with the funds to pay bills and I have these really nice fixed blade knives that are just lying around. So they have to go.

The first knife is made by Brian Wagner of Okuden who is based in the Seattle area. His knives are made from A2 and are heat treated by Boss. This model is called the SST and has a 4 inch blade. This knife has some use. The picture is of it when new but the difference in how it look new and used is mild. Unfortunately I don't have a good picture of it in it's current condition but if there is a desire I get a picture and email it upon request. I'm asking $200 for this one.
Img0216.jpg

I am also selling a used Busse AK-47 with an Okuden Sheath. This knife boasts an 18.5 inch blade and the grip can accomedate two hands. The blade is INFI and the scales are Micarta. LIke all Busses the knife has a lifetime no hassle warrantee. The coating is coming off in areas but the edge is in great condition. Asking $800. Sold

I would prefer to deal in a cash face to face deal within the Portland/Vancouver area but would be willing to travel as far as Woodland. Also I would be willing to ship and accept payment trough Paypal but there would be additional costs involved.

Feel free to PM me with questions.

Must be 18 years of age to buy and at a face to face I will ask to see ID. Also the purchaser assumes all legal responsibility for legality of ownership in their state. DSC_7792_zps6ef03f64.jpg DSC_7793_zps3817ea79.jpg

Last Edited:
The prices listed above are not hard and fast just, what I would like to get for these knives in a perfect world. I will entertain realistic offers so send me a PM and let's work out a bargin.

Yes it is a very nice looking knife. I hate to part with it but having the funds to finish nursing school is more important right now.

All these knives are still for sale and I am flexible on the price.

I have bought micarta from the same maker that Okuden Brian buys his from. It has an excellent feel to it! I go to the OKCA show in Eugene every year and OKUDEN knives are by far at the top of what I see there each year. And the kydex sheaths are considered the best in the business with a solid snap.

Back to the topic...I cant afford cash right now. Interest trades? I'm sending you a PM.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top