JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently bought an M4 Carbine Kit from PSA minus the lower receiver. Frankly my first anything with a rifle. I bought the lower receiver at NW Armory. Essentially to learn rifle basics, and purchase at NW Armory (instead of online retailers) to avoid the FFL charges which lately are running around $100. I bought Magpul ODG furniture as I wanted to get away from the dark theme. Also added a Folding Stock which reduced the folded length to 28"overall .

One of my recent purchases is a Beretta APX A1 which came in black. But like the Sig P320s, the APX is modular, so it's pretty easy to change to FDE or ODG. So very easy to modify the Beretta and make it an ODG pair. Added 21 Rd Mags and a Holosun 507C Green Dot.

Now I need to get to a Range and try them out...

20230313_193409.jpg 20230318_182907.jpg 20230318_182934.jpg 20230318_190440.jpg 20230319_201052.jpg

Nice...

I was thinking of using color to help designate caliber.
That could work. On some firearms it's fairly inexpensive to do. Even though Sigs are expensive, changing the Grip Modules on a P320 is relatively cheap, but changing slides and barrels are not. Beretta APX is cheap too, as shown in this example. On my Walther PDPs, I changed the Backstrap from black polymer to blue brass, which helps the balance as well. Taylor Freelance has a bunch of different backstraps, e.g. on my CANiKs went brass as well. Glocks are down to triggers, magwell and mag extensions - but $$.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews