Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

A big thank you from me to the DNC!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Liberty97045, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Liberty97045

Liberty97045 Oregon City Well-Known Member

I have had an AR-15 up for sale for several months on this site (and at a good price)

Only had a few traders and low ballers until this week when I had three people interested!

Sold it last night for cash (thanks Benjamin) and thank you to Hillary and the DNC for being the best gun salesmen in history! :cool:

Flopsweat, GOG, Sgt Nambu and 6 others like this.
  2. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Gona be a lot of OR-15's [Obama Rifles] going up in price in the next year.
    Along with Hillary hand guns. And Alamo ammo.;)

Sgt Nambu and Stomper like this.
  3. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

The ugly old wench is good for somthin after all:D

Medic!, Stomper and Liberty97045 like this.
  4. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Maybe we should all start HUGE letter writing campaigns to all anti-gun Democrat politicians, state and federal level, thanking them for their service to the gun community. We should send them photos of each new gun we buy, and give our reason for buying, such as "Obama (and Hillary, Gov. Brown, etc.) said we need more gun control, so, I bought another gun. I really didn't need it, but thought, what they hell? Thanks guys! You rock! Keep up the good work. I've met more new gun owners since you guys started blabbering about gun control than I have in the last 20 years. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you folks actually wanted to reduce the number of guns out there. You're sneaking little ba$tards, you know that? Thanks again and give my best to the NRA"

You know what, I'm tempted to start doing that....It's not a bad idea.

Liberty97045, Sgt Nambu and Slobray like this.
  5. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I already have so many that I need a cattle dog to keep my herd of AR's and AK's corralled into the same area.... :confused:

6. Hawaiian

Hawaiian Tigard Oregon Well-Known Member

I expect our Oregon legislature and Gov to move on a ban in the next session. Plus registration of existing AR's and mags. If you are in need, now is a good time to buy while prices are low.

7. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Good thing, since they are known to have a mind of their own according to the libtards

Stomper likes this.
  8. etrain16

Don't forget the option, if you're up north, to buy long guns in Washington. Perfectly legal, and the BGC is not done by OSP, so they don't have that record. Of course the 4473 is recorded, out of state. And would the feds supply the state of Oregon with 4473 info for a purchase in a different state - for all purchases in a different state?? Maybe for a specifically requested person, but doubtful for everyone. Might be a good option for some.

Martini_Up likes this.
  9. Martini_Up

Martini_Up NW USA Well-Known Member

I'll never buy a long gun in Oregon again. Ever.

RLS, etrain16 and 308 like this.
  10. etrain16

I'm right there with you. Found a good FFL up in Vancouver. While I don't like giving money to WA for this kind of extortion, anything that hurts the numbers for Oregon in this area is a better choice for me. It is a good option, at least until Washington makes things worse up north.