JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have had an AR-15 up for sale for several months on this site (and at a good price)

Only had a few traders and low ballers until this week when I had three people interested!

Sold it last night for cash (thanks Benjamin) and thank you to Hillary and the DNC for being the best gun salesmen in history! :cool:

Maybe we should all start HUGE letter writing campaigns to all anti-gun Democrat politicians, state and federal level, thanking them for their service to the gun community. We should send them photos of each new gun we buy, and give our reason for buying, such as "Obama (and Hillary, Gov. Brown, etc.) said we need more gun control, so, I bought another gun. I really didn't need it, but thought, what they hell? Thanks guys! You rock! Keep up the good work. I've met more new gun owners since you guys started blabbering about gun control than I have in the last 20 years. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you folks actually wanted to reduce the number of guns out there. You're sneaking little ba$tards, you know that? Thanks again and give my best to the NRA"

You know what, I'm tempted to start doing that....It's not a bad idea.

I have had an AR-15 up for sale for several months on this site (and at a good price)

Only had a few traders and low ballers until this week when I had three people interested!

Sold it last night for cash (thanks Benjamin) and thank you to Hillary and the DNC for being the best gun salesmen in history! :cool:

I already have so many that I need a cattle dog to keep my herd of AR's and AK's corralled into the same area.... :confused:

I expect our Oregon legislature and Gov to move on a ban in the next session. Plus registration of existing AR's and mags. If you are in need, now is a good time to buy while prices are low.

Don't forget the option, if you're up north, to buy long guns in Washington. Perfectly legal, and the BGC is not done by OSP, so they don't have that record. Of course the 4473 is recorded, out of state. And would the feds supply the state of Oregon with 4473 info for a purchase in a different state - for all purchases in a different state?? Maybe for a specifically requested person, but doubtful for everyone. Might be a good option for some.

I'll never buy a long gun in Oregon again. Ever.

I'm right there with you. Found a good FFL up in Vancouver. While I don't like giving money to WA for this kind of extortion, anything that hurts the numbers for Oregon in this area is a better choice for me. It is a good option, at least until Washington makes things worse up north.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top