JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
750 Round Case - 9mm NATO Winchester 124 Grain FMJ Ammo - USA9NATO
5 x 150 round Boxes

9mm NATO M882 spec (high pressure) ammo in stock!!! This ammo is loaded 10 to 15% over standard pressure. We recommend it in full size high quality pistols only. Do not buy to use in compact and subcompact (very small) polymer framed pistols, its just too hot for a lot of those guns, I would not recommend it in Sig P320 and P365 as we have seen those models have issues with M882 spec ammo in the past.

Yes, it does. NATO ammo is loaded with the 124gr to about 1250fps out of a 4" and is sealed with lacquer, both primer and mouth.
Used to be no. Could buy NATO 124gr 9mm at normal range fodder price. During the pricing lows/price wars. I believe PSA was about the lowest during that timeframe @ ?$.16 or $.14 per round. Shipped. Still have "a bunch".

Now? Yup.

It is what it is...

Used to be no. Could buy NATO 124gr 9mm at normal range fodder price. During the pricing lows/price wars. I believe PSA was about the lowest during that timeframe @ ?$.16 or $.14 per round. Shipped. Still have "a bunch".

Now? Yup.

It is what it is...
It used to be surplus ammo was available from every country, now not so much, not even our own.. essentially from sanctions.. against us.

9mm NATO ammo is made to meet stricter standards, which can bump up the manufacturing costs a bit. Plus, the demand from law enforcement and military contracts can also drive up the price. So, it's a combination of quality and demand that makes it a bit pricier

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top