JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just left fisherman's marine on mcloughlin Blvd and they had 9mm in stock. Not much left. Box of 50 for 14.99. Limit 1 box per person. Browning 115 grain FMJ. Picture shows all they had left. Only other ammo I saw was 12 gauge.

E91528E0-7371-4CE9-8A15-824A63B83FA7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Tigard Bi-Mart got large shipment in of 147 grain 9mm(Blazer Brass). If you go there, please support the business & see if you need anything else there. With Walmart stabbing us in the back, there aren't many stores like this selling handgun ammo at reasonable prices(I think I usually pay $12~$14 a box).

Also saw bunch of shotgun shells, but I asked about 12G Slugs & they had none. No .45ACP either. Forgot to ask, but I doubt they had any .223/.556.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews