JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
NOT FOR SALE. DO NOT ASK PLEASE.

Need 38 special ammo. Any kind. Fmj is preferred but ill take whatever. +p is fine too.

This is the best defensive 9mm ammo you can get. I have 1000 rounds of this stuff.. Its goin for about $65-80 a box online.

PM me for trade pricing/details etc.

20201015_171041.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a quantity of Remington.38 spec. available. When I checked prices on Gunbroker and Ammoseek, I was quite surprised that your ammo, and my ammo, were priced fairly close. What trade ratio did you have in mind?
Best,
Gary

I have a quantity of Remington.38 spec. available. When I checked prices on Gunbroker and Ammoseek, I was quite surprised that your ammo, and my ammo, were priced fairly close. What trade ratio did you have in mind?
Best,
Gary
If it's just FMJ, probably 75 rounds per 50 or mine? So like 1.5 to 1

I have some Blazer Brass 125 gr FMJ.
After reviewing current market pricing, I would need to go one to one.
Crazy times are here.
Best,
Gary

46025ADB-801B-4C27-A705-17F0B013517C.jpeg

The cheapest I could find hst online is $1.15 per round. And the +p 1.45 The is 38 going for .89c
The cheapest I could find hst online is $1.15 per round. And the +p 1.45 The is 38 going for .89c
The prices of things have gone up, but their inherent value has not. Fmj 38 is worth about half or less than high quality JHP9mm. For example, its unlikely you'd get $1 per round if you tried to sell that, but I could easily get $1 per round if I sold this. 1.5 to 1 is a great deal for the best defense ammo you can buy, for some FMJ 38.

The prices of things have gone up, but their inherent value has not. Fmj 38 is worth about half or less than high quality JHP9mm. For example, its unlikely you'd get $1 per round if you tried to sell that, but I could easily get $1 per round if I sold this. 1.5 to 1 is a great deal for the best defense ammo you can buy, for some FMJ 38.
I really don't need any 9mm right now, just thought I would fortify my stock. Just thought it might work for you as .38 Spec is really hard to find right now.
Best,
Gary

OK, I looked. Turns out what I have are boxes of OMC commercial reloads. I have 6, 50 round boxes of 158g LWC's but to be very honest, they are reloads, and have mixed headstamp, etc. They look good, but they are what they are. If you're interested I'll trade you 2:1 for these, but if that's not what you are looking for, no problem here.

Thanks again and good luck..!!

OK, I looked. Turns out what I have are boxes of OMC commercial reloads. I have 6, 50 round boxes of 158g LWC's but to be very honest, they are reloads, and have mixed headstamp, etc. They look good, but they are what they are. If you're interested I'll trade you 2:1 for these, but if that's not what you are looking for, no problem here.

Thanks again and good luck..!!
Do you have a picture of some of them? They aren't jacketed are they? It'll be for indoor use only sojacketed is best.

Completely unjacketed lead wad cutters. I bought them to run through a .357 I have for punching paper. If you're still interested, I'll get you a pic or two.

I have some 38 special what are you looking for??? what trade ratio are you looking at??
pm me
Depends what you got. Mostly just looking for FMJ/range ammo. 2 boxes to 1 is the last two trades i made. Could do like 1.5/1 if is good quality FMJ/target ammo. Or 1/1 for hollowpoints, but I don't really need defensive stuff at this point

Depends what you got. Mostly just looking for FMJ/range ammo. 2 boxes to 1 is the last two trades i made. Could do like 1.5/1 if is good quality FMJ/target ammo. Or 1/1 for hollowpoints, but I don't really need defensive stuff at this point
look at the post below yours....Rogers Sporting Goods has lots of 38 special

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.