Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR 9mm Bulk and Boxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arakboss

Reactions
For sale is some 9mm ammo.

First up is 115gr FMJ Remington Range Bucket containing 350 rnds. The bucket is cracked but I checked the count and all the rounds are accounted for. Price for this bucket is $55. Remington Range Bucket Sold

Lastly is some ZQI 9mm NATO FMJ ammo. I am unsure of bullet weight. The ammo is brass cased and the bullet doesn't attract a magnet. I would recommend this NATO ammo for +P rated firearms only. This ammo will be excellent for long term storage. I have a full ammo can containing 1200rnds in a 50cal size ammo can. The can has six 200rnd PVC battle packs. Each battle pack contains four 50 round boxes. Price for entire 1200rnd can is $230.

I will sell 200rnd battle packs for $40. These are sealed tight and ready to throw in to your long term storage.
20190612_082544.jpg

20190612_082709.jpg

20190613_113600.jpg

If buyer purchases both the Remington bucket and 9mm NATO ammo I will include four packs of reactive targets (see pic below). Cash only, face to face transaction, no shipping. I will meet in Wilsonville, Tigard or Tualatin area.
20190613_114318.jpg

Last edited:
OP
A

arakboss

Reactions
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online