JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
38 Special
City
Estacada
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have about a 100 x treme bullets 100gr rnfp 380 bullets.
1 would guess 250+ laser cast 38 cal 158 gr swc. .358 bullets for trade.
Trade for other reloading stuff. Intrest in 6.5 grendel, 300 win, 45-70, 224 valkyrie, 10mm, or ask who knows.

20211121_131033.jpg 20211121_131057.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have an equal number of 40/10mm bullets to trade. They vary in weight 125 to 160 and a few lighter. We each pay our own mailing costs. I live on the southern Oregon coast. Got these in a trade deal and don't need them. Thanks for your time.

I have an equal number of 40/10mm bullets to trade. They vary in weight 125 to 160 and a few lighter. We each pay our own mailing costs. I live on the southern Oregon coast. Got these in a trade deal and don't need them. Thanks for your time.

Those are a little light for what I load. Thanks

I have qty 60 300 win mag reloads that were made in 1967 if your interested. I wouldn't trust firing them but the components could be used. By the looks of the brass, it can't be inexpensive. These were left to me by my uncle and I dont have any need.

I'm also looking at your hornady turret press so am trying to think of other things you might be interested in.

20211212_152118.jpg

I have qty 60 300 win mag reloads that were made in 1967 if your interested. I wouldn't trust firing them but the components could be used. By the looks of the brass, it can't be inexpensive. These were left to me by my uncle and I dont have any need.

I'm also looking at your hornady turret press so am trying to think of other things you might be interested in.

View attachment 1088086
I would trade you for the 300 win mag

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top