JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Danville
State
Other
Does anyone have any round those flat point bullets for 38 special or 357? I have stuff for trade: brass, .45 bullets, primers and more.
38_158g_RNFP__68952.1565895739.jpg

thanks!
N

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Another shout out for Travis from T&B! These guys were super busy but still answering the phone during the covid scam Demi's and didn't get greedy.
Yep, great product, fair prices, top notch service, and quick shipping makes Travis the first spot I go to when I need to restock my cast bullet supply.

Lazer Cast didn't go out of business, they got bought by Rim Rock bullets and moved to Montana.
Your right.
Selling out to a out of state company that takes jobs away is closing its doors.
Are Lazer Cast being sold?.
If so, they are, or were a very good bullet.
Maybe that Arkansas company can sell some

Your right.
Selling out to a out of state company that takes jobs away is closing its doors.
Are Lazer Cast being sold?.
If so, they are, or were a very good bullet.
Maybe that Arkansas company can sell some
Ah grasshopper how little you know, Not only when Frank Brown bought the company he bought for cash every Oregon trail bullet company employees house that wanted to move with the company as well as bought them houses in Montana. Lazercast was struggling and about to close anyway. So the Rim Rock purchase was a win-win for both.

Ah grasshopper how little you know, Not only when Frank Brown bought the company he bought for cash every Oregon trail bullet company employees house that wanted to move with the company as well as bought them houses in Montana. Lazercast was struggling and about to close anyway. So the Rim Rock purchase was a win-win for both.
Im Brassy Bill or Bill, not grass hopper. That's condensing. Im happy for any employee that thought they wanted to packnup and move to a differnt state to keep their manufacturing job. I was asking where and how you can get the Lazer cast bullets post selling of the company. Do you have a link to the bullets inventory and pricing?
Im asking for another member here that is looking. Just tryin to help a guy out.

Im Brassy Bill or Bill, not grass hopper. That's condensing. Im happy for any employee that thought they wanted to packnup and move to a differnt state to keep their manufacturing job. I was asking where and how you can get the Lazer cast bullets post selling of the company. Do you have a link to the bullets inventory and pricing?
Im asking for another member here that is looking. Just tryin to help a guy out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.